What is a Uses page?
According to uses.tech, it is a page detailing developer setups, gear, software and configs. For me, I just use it to list the neat things that I use, so other people might find them useful too.
This is by no means a full endorsement of anything listed here. Also, if you think there is a much better alternative to a resource I'm using, I'd love to hear it. Ways to contact me are on my about page.
- VSCodium — telemetry-free distribution of Visual Studio Code. free open-source Windows MacOS Linux
- feeeed — RSS reader. free open-source iOS MacOS
- LibreWolf — an privacy-focused internet browser, forked from Firefox. free open-source Windows MacOS Linux
- RSS Lookup — RSS feed finder tool. free web
- Photopea — photo and graphics editor. free web